Re: [67ATTENDEES] IETF 67 Network goes down at 12:00

>Any charts of volumes of use? :)

Yes, I have an rrd file with data of "total b/g" and "total a"
users over the week (actually one for 65 and one for 67).  The
server it's on is currently in shipment but maybe if you remind
me next week I can dig up a graph or two...

>I loved the analysis paper done for the network a couple of years ago;
>any more documentation/discussion like that is very welcome.

Got a pointer?  I don't remember this and would be interested
to see.

Thanks,
  Bill