Re: [67ATTENDEES] IETF 67 Network goes down at 12:00

On Nov 11, 2006, at 00:30, Marshall Eubanks wrote:
I would like to second that. Even during plenary, I had no troubles.

I hate to say it, but on the 802.11b/g network, I did have some problems during the plenary sessions -- fell off the network once or twice. But when I switched off the built-in 802.11b/g card in my laptop and plugged in an 802.11a card, everything was fine.... Aside from the plenary, though, I had no problems at all, even while I was lounging out by the pool. Very nice.

Ken