From:   Blysz, Wieslaw
Sent:   Wednesday, November 15, 2006 4:04 AM
To:     Pizano, Arturo (SCR US); 'Krzysztof Rzecki'; Chindapol, Aik (SCR US)
Subject:        Thanks for cooperation on the IETF 67 project!

Dears,

I would like to thank you for having an opportunity to work with you on the IETF 67 project! It was a real pleasure to work with such cooperative, friendly and professional individuals!

I hope it i snot the last time we are doing something together!

I am sending you best regards and.. good luck !

Wieslaw

P.S. Hopefully all the equipment we sent back arrives at the destinations. Please let me know if you'll get any info that something arrived somewhere (un)damaged (info from volounteers, Princeton, Munich..). Anyway our team assistant will track the packages!