RE: [67ATTENDEES] Re: IETF 67 Network goes down at 12:00

The IETF network was robust despite the fact that many of us were having difficulty connecting in our hotel rooms. I was unable to get my WiFi router to work at a space of 10ft despite never having a problem before.

It appears that there was a heavy source of interference from somewhere. It all works here.